If your Asus router unable to connect with the Internet, and your device screen showing that your router.asus.com not working, then go with these given below steps to fix the troubleshooting.
- Turn On-Off Your devices : First, you need to unplug your Asus router’s power cable, and after 5-10 seconds, plug it back into the power socket. Now, check that router’s LED light starts blinking.
- Check the cable of your device : Verify that your device cable is properly connected to the LAN port of the Asus router.
- Cool the router :
Sometimes due to overheating, the router is unable to work. In this case, you need to disconnect the router’s power cable and the Ethernet cable from the modem. After 10-15 minutes, try to connect your router again.
- Check the Firmware of the Router : Maybe you are using the old version of the Firmware, therefore first update the latest firmware version of the router.asus.com.
- Check the Login details : Make sure you are using the correct username and password of your Asus router. If you have already changed the password, then use the new password.
- Go with the wired connection : Wireless connection sometimes creates an error while login into the router. Then, use the wired connection to log in to your Asus router.
- Proceed with IP Address : If the Asus router not working with the web address, then go with the IP address.
- Reset the router : At last, if all the above-given steps failed, then the last option is to reset your Asus router.
Here are the following steps to reset the Asus router:
- Look for the reset button on your router.asus.com.
- With the help of a paper clip, press and hold the reset button for about 15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, release the reset button.
- And again, try to login to the router.
Now, router.asus.com not working process is complete.