Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is a wireless gaming router that comes with advanced features and techniques. It is the first wireless gaming router with RGB lighting on it. The GT-AX11000 Wi-Fi router provides the best performance and also gives a high-speed Wi-Fi network coverage. It can form a mesh network from other http://router.asus.com routers that are called AiMesh. AiMesh router takes only a couple of minutes to set up, and also easily compatible with other Asus routers.
The GT-AX110000 gaming router has excellent features such as QoS (Quality of Service), Parental controls, and security Settings. It’s QoS features give priority to the bandwidth, and users can set the Login limit through time-scheduling features. One can easily Setup GT-AX11000 within 2-3 minutes.
Tips to place GT-AX11000 Wi-Fi gaming router
- We suggest that you place your wireless gaming router at the center of the home, so in this way, your devices can get the highest wireless network.
- Put the router far away from direct sunlight and metal obstructions.
- Place your router away from motors, industrial equipment, Fluorescent lights to avoid signal loss from the router.
Setup of the Asus GT-AX 11000 Wi-Fi gaming router
To SetUp, the http://router.asus.com ROG GT-AX11000 wireless gaming router, go with these effective methods. You can set up your router through a wired or wireless connection.
Before starting the setup process:
- Remove all the cables from your present modem setup, and if your modem has a backup battery, then remove it.
- We recommended reboot your computer system.
Setup by using Wired connection
- Plugin your router to the power supply and turn it on.
- Next, attach your computer to the LAN port of the Asus router by using Ethernet cable.
- And connect the modem to the WLAN port of your router through other Ethernet cable.
- Meanwhile, Turn on your modem as well as the computer.
- Access the web browser on your computer, then the WEB GUI will automatically open.
- In case it is not open, then you need to enter the web address http://router.asus.com in the location bar.
- A login basic page will pop up on the screen, here put the login username and password as admin.
- Finally, your router setup process is completed.
Setup your router by using a wireless connection
- Connect your router in the power socket and turn on.
- Find the SSID (network name) on the backside of the model of the Asus router.
- Go to the Wireless network setting, then change the network name (SSID) and set the strong password for secure security.
- Open an internet browser on your device, it will directly open the web GUI of the Asus router. In case not, then enter http://router.asus.com in the URL bar.
- Once you enter the web address, a login window will open, further provide the admin in the username and password field.
How to Login Asus GT-AX11000
If you fail to Login Asus GT-AX11000 gaming router, then walk through these mentioned steps.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Asus router network by Wifi or Ethernet cable.
- Try to Navigate with web address asus.router.com or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Here, it will prompt for login details.
- Fill the admin in both username and password corresponding section.
Note: If you change the default password, then provide it in the password section.
- At last, you successfully logged in.