Well, http//router.asus.com RT-AX88U router is the world’s first 802.11ax router that not only offers 160 MHZ bandwidth, much faster wireless connection but also the great networking speed in between 600 Mbps-1148Mbps. This excellent router offers the double acceleration for games and even the high-commercial grade security to your home networks.
How to setup the Asus RT-AX88U router?
In order to set up your Asus RT-AX88U router, it is always advised to the users to make a wired connection to keep yourself away from the possible setup problems.
Steps to perform Asus RT-AX88U
To perform the Asus RT-AX88U router setup, the users are required to use the following points in series:-
- In the first and foremost step, the users have to insert the Asus router’s AC adapter into the DC-IN port and then, try to plug in into any of the power source outlets.
- Once you perform the above-mentioned step, then you may need to check whether the LED light will flash or not.
- Use an Ethernet cable, establish a connection between the computer devices to the Asus router’s LAN port.
- In the next step, by using another cable, attach your modem to the WAN port of your http//router.asus.com router.
So, this is how the users can set up the Asus RT-AX88U router in an easy way.
Log into the http//router.asus.com RT-AX88U web graphical user-interface
To perform the configuration process in order to check the various setting of your Asus router, it is necessary to interact with the Asus router web graphical user-interface. Well, it can be done by using various web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
Steps to login to Asus RT-AX88U router
Use the following points to log in to your Asus router.
- Use a reliable web browser, move to the address field. Type www.router.asus.com
- The http//router.asus.com default login page appears. Key the default admin name and password in the fields.
- Once the users will provide the correct login details, then, it will automatically take you to the Asus router home page.
However, the user can easily configure the Asus router settings in a hassle-free way.
Apart from this, if you face any kind of difficulty while performing the Asus router setup, then you are required to follow the below instruction in order to position your router.
Where to position the Asus router?
To get an excellent signal, use the following instructions;
- Put your Asus wireless router in a centralized area, where it gets the maximum coverage for your network devices.
- Protect your Asus router from the rays of sunlight as well as maintain distance from the metal objects.
- Besides that, it is advised to update your Asus router firmware at the regular time.
Thus, it is concluded to keep remember the above information before you start the setup procedure.