Asus routers are mainly known as the best gaming routers that are a real love for gamers. If you are looking for the best wireless gaming router in a reasonable budget, then http router.asus.com RT-AC86U is the best router for you. The RT-AC86U AC2900 is a dual-band Wi-Fi gaming router. The RT-AC86U AC2900 is a dual-band Wi-Fi gaming router that offers a high speed up to 1900 Mbps. You can control and monitor your wi-fi network by using the Asus app. With RT-AC86U gaming router, one can enjoy smooth streaming videos and online gaming without any lag or buffering.
Even the setup procedure of the RT-AC86U router.asus.com is simple. If you don’t know how to Setup and install the Asus RT-AC86U gaming router, then no need to worry. In this post, we will surely help you to Setup and install your Asus gaming router.
http router.asus.com RT-AC86U Wireless Router Setup
When you purchase the AC-86U AC2900 wireless gaming router, the next step is to Setup the router. So walk through with these specific steps to Setup your router.
- Grab an Ethernet cable and connect to your DSL modem as well as the WAN port of the router. The port may be a blue color.
- Connect your computer to the LAN port on the router by using another end of Ethernet cable. This port would be a yellow color.
- Then, you need to attach the power cord to the electric socket by connecting it to the DCIN port on the router, which is in green color.
- After this, press the red color power button on the rear of the router.
- You have to access the preferred web browser on your computer then the Asus Setup page will automatically open. If in case it doesn’t open, enter the IP address 192.168.1.1, and tap the Enter key.
- A basic login window opens on your screen. It will prompt you for the login details.
- Mention “admin” both username and password fields and hit the OK option.
- Head to the Go option to continue.
- Here, the setup page will prompt you to change your default details that is username and password. We recommend you to change your default username and password to secure. And tap on the Next option.
- Once you complete the above steps, the router will recognize your internet connection type. If not, contact your ISP to find out.
- Provide the desired SSID (network name) and Password (network key) in both fields. Click on the Apply option.
- Moreover, you will see a security configuration summary displaying the new settings. Further, click the Next option.
- Fill the administrative username and password, which you set for new settings.
- Press the Logout button on the top corner of your screen. At last, tap on the OK option.
- Finally, your http router.asus.com AC86U gaming router Setup process completed.
Asus RT-AC86U Wireless Router Login
To log in to your Asus RT-AC86U wireless router, you have to go with these steps.
- Launch an internet browser of your choice on your computer.
- Hereafter put the web address http router.asus.com or IP address 192.168.1.1 in the location bar to access the web-based interface.
- You will see a basic login page where you have to fill the username and password.
- Enter admin as username and password in the corresponding fields. If you already changed them, then fill new details.
- Once you enter the correct login details, then press the Enter key.
- And you will log in to your AC86U router.