Asus router setup can easily be performed by using the manual method and by the automatic method. The manual method of router.asus.com setup can be performed by taking the help of a web browser.
Whereas, the automatic method can be done by using the Asus router app.
Steps to complete the Asus router setup using Asus app
Firstly, open the Google play store or iOS store and started searching for the Asus router application. Either you may scan the QR code to download the Asus app. Then, use the following steps:-
- Start connecting to the Asus router’s default network (SSID).
- Start the Asus router application.
- Click on the Setup option.
- Tap on the Asus router.
- Select the “Allow” option to start the Asus router setup.
- Tap on the “Start” button.
- Set your internet type which is based on the network condition.
Provide the network name and the password. Then, tap on the Next button.
- Mention the login name and its password. Click “Next”.
After completing the Asus router setup procedure, directly open the home screen, and thus the remote connection pop-up appears on the window screen.
Tap on the Ok menu to accept or you can choose the “cancel” to reject the network.
We have shared one of the easiest and simplest ways to complete the Asus router setup procedure. Another possible way can be done simply by generating a wired connection among the devices.
Then, use the web browser and start typing the web address http://router.asus.com to complete the final setup of the Asus router.
However, the above important information will clear out all of the doubts and also helps one to fix the Asus router setup issue.
Faqs related to Asus router
1. How do I fix my Asus router problem?
Ans : If you are one comes through Asus router problem, use the following troubleshooting steps:-
- Make a proper wired or wireless connection.
- Turn on your Asus router, check whether the LED lights either working properly or not.
After connecting your Wi-Fi-enabled devices, the user needs to check the Asus router providing the internet facility or not. If not, power cycle the Asus router.
Contact the nearby Internet service provider tech support team to fix the Asus router problem.
2. How do I setup my Asus router?
Ans : To setup, your Asus router, follow the given steps:-
- Start connecting the Asus router to the modem using an Ethernet cable.
Use a power adapter to plug in your Asus router. Once you plugged in the router, then turn on the Asus router.
- Access a web browser whichever you want to. Type the web address to access the router.setup.com setup page.
- Provide the correct login credentials. Then, make the changes by accessing the router’s setting. Click on apply button.
3. Can’t connect to Asus router page?
Ans : If the user is unable to connect to the Asus router page, use the following troubleshooting tips:-
- Ensure, you have launched the WAN connection.
- Secondly, make sure that the adapter is receiving the IP automatically.
- Additionally, one needs to check an internet browser that it did not set as a proxy server.
- For finding the Asus wireless router, one can use the Device directory.
Desktop：Start>>All Programs>> ASUS Utility >>Model name >> Device Discovery
- Still not able to connect the Asus router page, try to perform the Asus router reset to factory default settings.
4. How do I setup my Asus router without a computer?
Ans : Setting up the Asus Wi-Fi router can easily be possible without a computer. Here are the important steps:-
- Firstly, plug in your Asus router and wait for about 2-3 seconds for completing the power-up.
- Use a smartphone or Tablet. Switch on your Wi-Fi and start connecting it with the Asus router’s network. Provide password.
- Open a web browser on your Smartphones. Enter the web address or default IP address. Hit the Enter key.
- A log-in screen will be prompted to enter the login credentials. You can provide the default credentials to proceed.
This is how one can set up the Asus router without a computer.
5. Why does my Asus router keep losing internet connection?
Ans : If your Asus router continously losing the internet connection while working, then there can be several reasons. Some of them are:-
- Unable to access the wireless network.
- Maybe the user has not plugged in the Asus router in a position.
- IP address-related problems.
- Loose power connection
- There may be a fault in the wireless connection or power adapter.
- Chances of hacked original credentials.