For setting up your Asus router, one may need an Asus router login using router.asus.com and the Asus router configuration for your wireless network. You may perform the asus rt-ac5300 setup with the help of a wired or wireless connection.
Besides that, to avoid the setup connection problems, it is better suggested to use the wired connection.
Steps for Asus rt-ac5300 setup using a wired mode of connection
- Firstly, connect your Asus rt-ac5300 router to any of the power source outlets. It can be possible by connecting your power adapter to your power plug.
- Secondly, connect your modem to the Asus router by using the Ethernet cable that should be attached to the WAN port.
- Switch on the modem, once you connect it to the adapter and the power plug.
- Connect your Asus rt-ac5300 router to the laptop or computer device by taking the help of an Ethernet cable, that directly connects to the LAN port.
- Now, check the current state of the LED lights on your Asus router to make sure Whether there is a proper or stable connection or not. Also, make sure that LAN and WAN LEDs are in a blinking state.
This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to perform the Asus rt-ac5300 router without wasting the time. Also, one can use the Asus router app for the Asus rt-ac5300 router setup.
After the Asus router setup, one may configure the Asus rt-ac5300 router by using the router.asus.com web address.
Tip: In case, one may face the issue during the setup Asus rt-ac5300 router, then you can directly contact our technical service team to resolve the issue.