Are you fail to remember your Asus router wi-fi password? Then, no need to worry about this. Here, we explain the complete guide on how to change the Asus router wi-fi password.
Proceeds with these mentioned steps to change router.asus.com password:
- In the first step, connect your Asus wireless router by using the wired connection.
- For wired connection, use an Ethernet cable, then connect your device with the Asus router.
- Now, you have to log into the Asus Router.
- To login, open any internet browser and type the web address router.asus.com.
- You can also use the IP address http://192.168.1.1 if the web address didn’t work.
- When you enter the web address, then tap the Enter button.
- Once you hit the Enter button, a login window will display on your device screen.
- Here, the login screen prompted you for the login credentials.
- Mention the router Username and Password.
- Tap the OK
- After login to the router, move to the Wireless setting and then the General Setting.
- And scroll down to the Pre-shared key option.
- Enter the new wi-fi password in the Pre-shared key field.
- At last, save the changes by clicking the Apply button.
Thus you successfully change your Asus router’s wi-fi password and secured your router’s Network.